- Staves are 32mm dia, normally 2.4m long to suit modern ceiling heights and a 2-yard flag.
- They can be in a single shaft, or divided with a polished brass ferrule for convenient transport.
- The finial is turned hardwood with opposing sides shaved to form an attractive spear shape.
- The circular base is 400mm diameter 50mm thick standing on three rounded stud feet to sit firm on any surface, and is drilled for one, two, or three staves.
- The optional brass ferrule for the two-piece staff is 32mm diameter, 200mm long and is highly polished and lacquered.
1, 2 or 3 Staff Indoor Flagpoles
With the two staff or three staff sets, the position of honour (say, for the Australian flag) is on the left with the two flags set and its staff is in front of the other. With the three staff set, the honour position is central and the second seniority on the left.