Australian, Aboriginal and TSI Flags Foyer Display 2.4m Poles - Metal Base
The foyer display consists of three flags - the Australian, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander flags, made from Knitted Polyester with the ink showing as a mirror image on the reverse side.
The flags used in the foyer display are all printed on knitted polyester, with the ink soaking through to show as a mirror image on the other side. The flags come with a sleeve, so they can be slipped over the wooden poles by first unscrewing the end piece (finial). The stained timber poles are 2.4m in length and slide into the 3 hole metal base.
- The display requires assembly, and includes the following:
- - 1 of Australian flag 1800 x 900mm (knitted polyester)
- - 1 of Aboriginal flag 1800 x 900mm (knitted polyester)
- - 1 of TSI flag 1800 x 900mm (knitted polyester)
- - 3 of 2.4m stained timber poles (2 piece poles with metal sleeve)
- - 1 of metal base to hold 3 poles
If you have any questions or would like a quote on a custom option, please contact us for a quote.
We Also Recommend
Australian, Aboriginal and TSI Flags Foyer Display 1.8m Poles - Metal BaseMore info
Australian, Aboriginal and TSI Foyer Display - Fully SewnMore info
Australian, Aboriginal and TSI Foyer Display 1.8m Poles - Wooden BaseMore info